With regard to tourism, the Région Grand Est has developed a level of excellence throughout its entire regional area. This has been achieved by developing new tourist approaches, a true concentration of economic, cultural and heritage tourism activities while ensuring an urban/rural regional balance.
Favouring get-togethers, sharing experiences and expertise, taking part in world-class events or more traditional events such as Christmas markets, the Grand Est offers you sports, fun and other prestigious and/or delightful unique experiences.
A LA CARTE – To try to your heart’s content
- Wine tourism, gastronomic refinement and authentic flavours with champagne and Baccarat, the Champagne tourist route, the wine route in Alsace and Michelin stars.
- Exceptional heritage with several sites listed as UNESCO World Heritage including Place Stanislas, the hillsides, houses and cellars of Champagne, the Vauban Museum in Neuf Brisach, etc.
- Thermalism and well-being in Vittel, Contrexéville, in luxury hotels.
- Memorials and history notably in Verdun
- Nature tourism, walks and hikes on foot, by bike, on horseback, on the canals, in the mountains or in regional nature parks.
LE MASSIF DES VOSGES