Help and Accessibility
This page is intended to guide you in using the site. To learn about the level of accessibility of this site, visit the declaration of conformity at the RGAA 3.0 (Currently being audited).
The international web accessibility initiative (WAI) defines accessibility of the Web as follows: “Web accessibility means that websites, tools, and technologies are designed and developed so that people with disabilities can use them. More specifically, people can perceive, understand, navigate and interact with the Web, and they can contribute on the Web. Web accessibility also benefits people without disabilities, for example older people with changing abilities due to ageing.
Web accessibility encompasses all disabilities that affect access to the Web, including: visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive and neurological disabilities.”
See Introduction to WAI.
Organisation of the Site
The site is divided into 6 sections, each accessible from the main navigation menu :
- My Region
- Elected Representatives
- My Regional Aid
- My Services
Other navigation systems :
- a plan of the site accessible via a link located at the foot of the page ;
- a search engine placed at the top of the site;
- a breadcrumb trail placed directly under the main menu shows you where you are and the path travelled to get to the page where you are.
Navigation by Title
- The level 1 title corresponds to the main title of the site.
- The level 2 title is the title of the article being read.
- The level 3 title is a sub-title of the article being read.
Most assistance technologies and browsers facilitate navigation by titles. Most screen readers provide a feature to skip to the next title.
Quick access links are not present on this site.
Plugins or software required to read some of the documents on the site
This site may offer documents of the PDF type. It may be necessary to install a plugin or software on your reading medium to read this format.
This site may offer documents of the Word or Excel type. It may be necessary to install a plugin or software on your reading medium to read this format.
Keyboard navigation for interactive components
The site uses components based on Java-script technology. Their structure and their keyboard behaviour do not currently respect the international recommendations. Therefore, you cannot use the keyboard on the navigation menu.
Reporting a Malfunction
If, despite our vigilance, you have the slightest problem in accessing our site, please contact us via our error reporting form.
Defender of Rights
If you find you have a problem preventing you from accessing content or a functionality of the site and you report it to us but are unable to get a quick response from us, you may send your complaint or a request for referral to the Defender of Rights. Several means are at your disposal:
• a contact form;
• the list of the representative(s) of your region with their direct contact information
• a postal address: Defender of Rights – 7 rue Saint-Florentin – 75409 Paris Cedex 08